Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Friday, June 23, 2006

My trip to France last summer - Paris highlights con't

We spent a day in Montmartre where we saw the famous Moulin Rouge.


Jin and I went to the top of the Eiffel tower, it was spectacular! This was my biggest surprise, I wasn't excited at all to see it, but it was one of my favorite things.

Here we are on the next lower platform (my bro was too chicken to go any higher)

The next day was the Louvre, amazing, I could have spent days here.

And the most famous church in Paris, Notre Dam. It was perhaps the spookiest church I've ever been in.


And this was my hostel...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Terry said…

    Hi Andie...

    Colin has always smelled a little (like most brothers) ;o)

    The eiffel tower was awesome, way cooler than I thought it would be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home