Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Anna's wedding...

I just got home last night from spending the weekend in Ottawa at my friend Anna's wedding. It was a fantastic weekend, so good to catch up with old friends and to meet new ones! My pictures of the ceremony aren't great, hard to take good pictures without a flash in a dark church...

This was the night before the wedding, all the girls went out to the stagette party. Lots of fun!


On friday, all us girls also were treated to a morning at the spa by Anna. It was sooo much fun, had our nails and toes done.
So here it is, the wedding day... Anna is getting her makeup done here.
Here I am with my good friend Terrie. I hadn't seen Terrie in years, and it was so good to catch up with her. You don't realize how much you miss old friends until you see them!
The reception was a blast!! We all danced up a storm until the early morning hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home