Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy News!!

Saturday night Tim and I were on our way to go out for a special dinner at the River Cafe on Princes Island Park. Just after we had crossed the pedestrian bridge into the park I looked up and saw a black dog ahead. I said, "hey that dog looks like Guinness"... So Tim called out to the dog - who was indeed Guinness, and he came running to us, and had a note attached to his collar. The note read "Woof, Woof. Translation - Terry will you marry Tim?" I of course said yes, and we had our nice dinner on the island. We ended the evening at my place with Champagne.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger ManitobaFarmGirl said…

    Oh my goodness!! Congratulations Terry (and Tim and Guinness)! What a perfect proposal and a beautiful ring! My mom forwarded me the link to your blog.

    Take care.

    Robin

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Terry said…

    Thanks Robin!! All 3 of us :) are very excited!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home