Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

1st Weekend of Reno's

We started doing the major portion of the house renovations this weekend. Here is Tim working on where the wall used to be.
Here is our key worker... the black furry one :) Actually Guinness has been much better behaved than I dreamed. The first day he was baby-gated in the family room, much to his dismay. Today, he was free all day. He mostly stayed on his bed on the main floor.
Here is my "new" kitchen. lol... this will be our kitchen until we get the new cabinets installed, and the counter top guys get the new counter tops installed.
Here is a picture of the first few boards of hardwood. I'm really happy with it and thing it is going to look fantastic when it is done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home