Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This post is full of all the events of the season. It was busy time, but such a good time with family and friends. This year we stayed in Calgary and my mom and dad came here. It was such a good time, and so relaxing, especially with no long distance driving for us.

On the 23rd my Aunt and Uncle came over with their kids. This was a great time of catching up with them. They live in Calgary but we all have such busy schedules that it is hard to find time to see each other. Here are Kel, Barb and my cousin Andie.

The kids had a great time playing with Guinness. Here is Kel, and my cousins Andie and Wylie.


Christmas Eve was spent at Tim's house with his mom, grandma, and his sisters family. Here is Guinness opening one of the many gifts that he received. He had a fantastic time opening gifts. It is a great parlor trick, we say, go find a present and he picks out a present for him from all the other presents under the tree.


Christmas Eve day before all the eating and such began, Theresa and I took Guinness to Bragg Creek for a run through the trees.


Christmas morning at my house. Santa brought Guinness a kitty to chew on. This was definitely his favorite gift of the year. The kitty is now completely without any guts of any sort.



Here we have a very tired puppy. He's had way too many presents and excitement for one puppy to take.



Awwww, a sucky puppy being crowded in his favorite chair.






Tim and I went skiing with Tim's sister and brother in-law (Janice and John). Here is Guinness having a fine old time romping through the snow.






Janice and John.







On New Years Eve we went to Colin and Jinny's. Derek and Cicilia, and Kelly and Jen joined us. It was a great time. I bought a cool grill like thing called a Rackette. Here are Tim and Kelly grilling.








On New Years Day Tim and I spend some time with Guinness at the park. He had a great time fetching balls.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home