Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wedding

On June 9th, 2007 in the Mountains north of Lake Louise Tim and I were married. It was a fantastic weekend, and I had the time of my life.

This blog entry is going to be mostly photos, and are there ever a lot of photos!! So for those of you who like looking at photographs, have fun - these are the proffesional ones.

You can also check out http://photoshare.shaw.ca/gallery/ttoffelmire/ for more wedding and honeymoon pics.

I do want to say how much I love and appreciate all the friends and family who came to our wedding. We love you all and the weekend would not have been the same without you!

Here are the girls getting ready. I loved that Anna and Jinny could both be there! Jinny is of course my brother's wife, and my very good friend (and now my nephew Liam's mama). Anna is one of my dearest friends from high school. She is one of those people who I know I will be friends with forever.




And here are the boys... Todd and Kelly stood up with Tim. Both of them are really good friends to Tim.









Grant Sylvester married us. We both love him to death! He is a pastor at First Alliance church, and one of the most loving genuine people we know.














And here are our three Grandma's. We were so happy that they could all make it and share the weekend with us.




Isn't it beautiful! I am so blessed to be able to spend my wedding weekend in such beautiful surroundings.























That all for the professionals... I'll do the rest of the pictures in another post (hopefully sometime soon ;o) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home