Terry Toffelmire's Blog

For all my friends and family, here is a place where you can go to catch up with my life... and for me to post pictures.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jaegermeister (my master hunter)

Here is my Jaeger Meister, this picture was taken by the ARF photographer and I love it!
Here he is on his first point ever! This was a trip out to a bird farm just before Christmas. I was so proud of my little bird dog.
Afterwards he was so excited to see where his bird went to.
We went out again today. He did such a good job. Pointed on a bird and then flushed it himself... a no-no for a trained dog but ok for a puppy. He then went and found another pheasant on his own and pointed and flushed that bird. It was really fun to see him so excited and doing what he was bred to do.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home